Become a Contributor- Social Media Magazine
Social Media Magazine (SMM) aims to proclaim information related to social media networks, social media marketing, small business, advertising etc. in the right and responsive way. We solely dedicated to providing social media news and information for you by providing useful, informative and easy to understand unique content in the most efficient and convenient way as much as possible from our webinars, experts, and contributors etc.
As you can see, we are very much determined to go through as possible by giving our readers the details that they require to be properly connected with social media with their right knowledge and celebrating social media marketing career.
Why Become a Contributor?
We, respect your opinion as well. If you wish to participate as Contributor at Social Media Magazine, you are most welcome. Once you submit the article, our dedicated team will review your submission and let you know of the updates ASAP.
Always we welcome creative, high quality and unique articles covering the mentioned following topics:
- Social Media Network
- Social Media Marketing
- Big Data
- Marketing Automation
- Social Tools
- Small Business
- Content marketing
- Branding and more..
As a contributor, you get the following benefits:
- Disseminate your voice.
- Expand your knowledge
- Improve your skills as a marketer, writer or blogger
- We accept your author bio along with your personal sites and social profiles in author bio section.
Our Guidelines for Writers
Before submitting, make sure to read the followings:
- Acquaint yourself with the topics that we are accepting
- Try to avoid writing articles that have been written previously
- Make out of our publishing rights
- Write 1000-3000 words article and posts should not be promotional in nature.They should add value to the reader.
- There is no surety that your article will be published since we reserve the right to remove, edit the article for any reason.
- Your article must be very well researched, high quality, error-free, unique and helpful to our readers.
- We don’t pay for article submission nor do we need publishers to pay for the submission of articles. The main reason for submitting your article to Social Media magazine is to boost the chance of views by our targeted audiences.
- If your article does not meet the editorial guidelines, we may edit or recommend to edit prior to submission.
- Social Media Magazine is advertiser supported and so we reserve the right to show ads on the pages as your article.
- Try to avoid keyword stuffing and keyword rich anchor text.
- Use Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) Keywords.
Our Guidelines for Content
- The article should be 100% unique and fresh. The length of the article should be 1000+ to 3000 words. Once we published the article, it should not be published elsewhere on the internet.
- We welcome only informative and knowledgeable article. It should include various techniques, guides, strategies, analysis, opinion, case studies, and tips. We prefer you add references like bibliography, dates and link information related to any social media and business topics.
- Article title should not exceed 70 characters. Every article should contain summary and it should not exceed 200 words. The article should have proper English, grammar spelling, capitalization, sentence structure and punctuation.
- We do not accept press release, promotional copy, sales letter, excessive self-promotional content. Do not add any hate or violence-oriented content, have insulting, degrading, obscene tone, advocate against any individual group or profanity. It should not contain content that violates any laws, considered infringes, libelous or defamatory on the legal rights of others.
- We don’t accept copy righted image. It should be self-made or royalty free. I typically use pixabay.com, pexels.com and unsplash.com.
- The “Article Body” may contain more than one outgoing link to relate to the social media for reference. But we are not sure, all your links will be published. Our editor, moderator will review all the links and publish them, if they find any necessities. In general, please note that all links may not appear with Do-Follow tag. Our moderator will review your links and they will decide what links will have Do-Follow or No-Follow tag as per as the Google quality guidelines.
- Please fill out the SEO information (Yoast SEO Settings) towards the bottom of the post, and fill in tags on the right hand side of the post. This helps search engines pick up the post.