There can be two approaches to strategic SEO when your website is still in the pre-launch stage or if you are planning to make a site. These two routes are for you to decide how useful the SEO on the site is going to be. The first way is to make the site using a web designer, and then give the site to the SEO expert to work on it. Something like Whitehat Search Engine Optimisation SEO Services Packages could be useful here. The next step is to hire a web developer who has SEO integrated into their services. Both the sites come with their pros and cons. And you can compare between them to decide which way you want to go.
While a number of businesses do not have a problem outsourcing their SEO requirements to other countries and continents, experts have a different take on the subject. They point out that Local SEO is an important part of the strategy. As such issues like GMB and other listings should be entrusted to a local SEO company. The primary reason for the same is that such an agency is much more aware of the location of your business, the target audience you are looking to attract, and what some of the challenges might be. Businesses that are dependent on local footfalls for their sales and revenues need to concentrate on their Local SEO efforts.
What if you make the site first and then give it to SEO experts?
About the first method to do SEO for the website- if you get the site designed first, and then give it to the SEO experts, then again you have two options to choose here. One is to go to a content writing service first before going to SEO services. There you can get the content developed first as per requirements, and then with the site and contents, you may contact the SEO experts. Another way is to find an SEO service, who have content development and management included in their package. Both ways the development of content will be the intermediary step between web development and SEO.
Working on-page SEO on already developed content is indeed a pain, and nobody knows this better than a proficient SEO expert. On the other hand, working on content with the idea of what on-page to implement on it from scratch, makes it an exciting and useful project, which is bound to show some cool positive results soon. Hence from this thing, the pros and cons of the options can quickly be drawn.
The pros of this:
- You are free to hire your content developers
- You are free to hire your SEO experts
- You can keep all the three services of web development, content development, and SEO different.
- In case you want to change the SEO service, you may do so anytime without much thought about it.
Points to consider:
- The SEO experts often have to rework on the already developed content to implement the on-page SEO.
- The content developer if not in sync with the SEO team may not get the right direction to write, and much of their work may go waste.
What if you directly go to the web developer with combined SEO services included?
When you get a combined service where the web developer works on the site content after making the site framework, and use their SEO team to implement all the on-page and off-page SEO, then you are sorted. You have no other place to go, and you enjoy all the services from one place. To get a better glimpse of their work and services you may go through review sites and feedbacks which may be available untainted at places like Tayloright.
- You get all the services at one place
- The SEO team will not get a chance to complain of incompatible content work
- You get the site in a ready state where your site is ready to be launched and served by the same team always.
Points to consider:
- You cannot change the SEO team instantly, as they have the vital information on the site. If you change the SEO team, then you will also have to look for content management services.
- Since one service provider will do the whole work, you get no chance to collect feedback or get things criticized by other service providers. The SEO experts and content writers all belong to the web development team, and won’t give you any negative feedback about the other departments under their banner.
Which is the best solution for SEO services?
The best solution is to keep things sorted and in one place, as long as the site is new and no work is done on it yet. However, if the site is old, and you are just looking for a fresh SEO team, then you need to think otherwise. Many good SEO teams need a chance to prove their talent, and they work perfectly strategically. If you can hire one such team, then to prove their worth they may give you a vital service. However, all the decision is taken based on the site status. If it’s a new website, then you should go for a full developers’ team. For an old site, a simple SEO service with some reputation is excellent to go with.
The choice of an excellent SEO service shows up at the site’s success in a month or so. Hence if you wait and watch for a month or two, you will know who you are dealing with.