Discord account Disabled? Why? How do I get it back? Don’t worry. I have the answers.
It is no news that your discord is popular among gamers for playing, streaming, or just hanging out with their gaming buddies. But a selected group of people are also joining discord just for the platform’s excellent user data privacy and policies.
It is due to the strict policies and emphasis on customer security that Discord often disables customers. If, by any chance, your discord account was disabled, then the solutions in this article should be able to help you.
So, let’s dive in.
Why Is My Discord Account Disabled?
No, Discord does not disable any account, not without any particular reason. If your discord account is disabled, then there must be something wrong with the account. Following are the reasons why discord might disable your account.
- Sending frequent unsolicited direct messages over a short period of time.
- If you participate in any servers dedicated to spamming discord, your account will get disabled.
- Was the Discord account disabled? It could be due to the use of your account outside the API bots of Discord. This is prohibited on Discord.
- Using bots that disrupt how Discord functions often puts you on the disabled list of discord.
- Some people often bully others on Discord. Due For this reason, your discord account may get disabled.
- Sharing shady and spammy software with other discord users also makes discord disable your account.
Read More: 5 Best Tips For Successful Marketing Through Facebook
Is My Discord Account Disabled: What Now?
If your discord account gets disabled, you will miss out on many good things on the platform. You will be limited to doing several things once your discord account gets disabled. Here are some limitations you might face –
- Firstly, you will not be able to log into your discord account once the discord account is disabled.
- With your discord account disabled, you won’t get the notification pop-ups you are used to. Also, other people on Discord cannot communicate with you.
How Long Does Discord Disable Your Account?
If you were truly attached to the platform, it would not feel nice to have your discord account disabled. If your account on discord was disabled, there is a chance for it to get permanently disabled. They usually take 14 days before permanently disabling your account. Sometimes, due to technical issues, the period might extend up to 30 days.
So, if you want to recover your discord account, you need to act as soon as possible. You have to reach out to their customer help and support team to get support.
Discord Account Disabled: How To Enable It Again?
You can enable your disabled discord account once it gets disabled. Here are the steps for that.
Find The Root Of The Problem
First, you have to find the root of the problem. There should be a valid reason discord disabled your account. You might enter your login id and password and see that your account has been disabled.
However, if your account is disabled, discord will send you an email telling the reason. Different penalties are applied for different violations of rules on discord. For example, bullying someone on discord will keep your account disabled for quite some time.
So, first, you have to find out why the account is disabled.
Once you have found the reason, you should contact discord. In some cases, people are falsely accused of causing discord to disable their account. If such a case has happened, you can explain it to discord.
You can contact them at [email protected] and mail them explaining your grievances. Discord will reply to your emails according to your actions on the platforms. If your complaints are correct, they will take action accordingly. However, if you have really bullied someone on the platform, your account will remain disabled as a punishment.
How To Un-disable Discord Account?
Somehow the Discord account was disabled. And the reason is used this time. I mean, if you have disabled your account on purpose, can you enable it? Of course, you can. Here are the steps for that –
- First, navigate to your discord account and enter your email and password. Make sure that your password and username are correct. Wrong input will make discord disable your account again.
- However, if you have used the wrong input and your account gets disabled, you have to go through lots of trouble. You have to spend a long time convincing the support line of discord that it was you.
- When you are done logging in correctly, you will be ready to enable and restore your discord account.
If you have disabled the discord account on your own, you must enable it as soon as possible. Disabled discord accounts get deleted within 14 days. So you have only 14 days left to hurry; don’t leave your discord account disabled.
Read More: Reasons To Utilize A Social Media Management Company
Frequently Asked Questions! (FAQs):
Here are some questions and answers that you might find helpful.
Ans: Here is how you can get back your Discord account –
• Login to discord on your desktop or laptop.
• Check the dialogue box telling you that the account is pending deletion.
• Click on the Restore account option.
Ans: Once your account is disabled on discord, you will be kicked out from all the servers you were part of. Also, the associated data will be deleted temporarily. You cannot also access your account temporarily. But you can get the account back, and the deleted data will also get restored.
Ans: It is possible to get un-banned from Discord, but the process depends on the reason for the ban and the discretion of the Discord administrators. If you were banned for violating the Discord community guidelines or Terms of Service, you might be able to appeal the ban by contacting Discord support and explaining the situation. However, there is no guarantee that the ban will be lifted. In some cases, the ban may be permanent.
Every wrong action has its penalty. If you are found bullying, spamming, or sharing shady software on discord, there is a chance that your account will get disabled. However, if the allegations are wrong, you can contact customer support of discord and recover your discord account.
The solutions offered in this article were helpful. If you see your discord account disabled, you can follow the steps above to get it back.