Snapchat became so popular among young people because unlike Facebook or Instagram, Snapchat doesn’t have public profiles. On Snapchat, you are able to send messages and pictures privately. None of the content can be made public.
Blocking someone or unfriending someone is very common for this generation, in the blink of an eye, you can unfriend someone at any point.
There are a lot of reasons why you unfriend someone or even block someone.
But what if someone blocks you or even unfriends you??
- 1 How Do You Know If Someone Unfriended You On Snapchat?
- 2 How To Unfriend Someone On Snapchat?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 4 Streak Ended!
How Do You Know If Someone Unfriended You On Snapchat?
To know whether someone has unfriended you or blocked you or not, there is a way to check. If someone unfriended or blocked you can check it, if you just try to message them and it remains pending, then it is possible that the person has unfriended you, and the message won’t show as sent till they add you as a friend again.
This is a pretty common query among people is “How do u know if someone unfriended you on Snapchat”
There are pretty easy ways to check that actually.
But here are certain ways through which you can verify whether you are unfriended by someone or not. To know them just scroll down below.
1. Look At Your Chat Window
- Click on the chat icon down below. Or you can swipe right on your screen,
- Open the chat of the person you are looking for,
- If you see your last message is shown as pending, then the person has unfriended you for sure.
2. Check Their Snap Score
A snap score is like a numerical indication. It shows how much the user is using Snapchat. The higher the score, the higher the usage.
But there is a catch, only friends can see your snap score. Which means if someone has unfriended you or rather blocked you, you won,t be able to see their snap score.
- Open Snapchat and click on the search button,
- Search for the person who might have unfriended you,
- Tap on the bitmoji icon of their profile,
- Are you able to see their snap score? If not then they have unfriended you.
By doing this you can answer the question “How to know if someone unadded you on Snapchat.”
3. Check Your Follower’s List
- Open Snapchat and click on your profile icon, on the extreme top left,
- Now in the Friends section, click on My Friends,
- Look for the person you want to find here,
- If you can’t see their name, they have unfriended you.
4. Try To Post A Story
Although this is not a highly effective method for the problem at hand, at least it might give you an idea about whether someone unfriended you or not, and then maybe you can put your mind at ease.
To try this, you first need to post a story, and then after a few hours check the number of views you got. On the view’s list check for the person, you are looking for.
Can you find them? If not, most probably they have unfriended you.
We have been talking a lot about whether someone has unfriended you or not, but what if you want to unfriend someone? What about then?
How To Unfriend Someone On Snapchat?
After getting tired of people unfriending you, it’s time for you to get revenge. Unfriend a few unwanted people from your Snapchat.
But How To Do It?
- Click on the search icon at the top left corner,
- Now look for the “friends” you want to unfriend,
- Click on their bitmojis,
- Now the top right corner, you will see three dots,
- Click on the dots,
- Then lastly click on Remove Friend.
Unfriending someone might not be the permanent solution, then what you can do is block that person on Snapchat.
Now how to do that, On Snapchat how do you know if someone unfriended you was rather easy. But when it comes to blocking someone it is also easy.
- Open Snapchat and swipe to the chat page,
- Scroll down and find the “soon to be blocked” person,
- Tap on “More”,
- Ont that list, tap “Block”.
And there you go! You have blocked that person on Snapchat.
At present, you have blocked someone on Snapchat, and you also figured out the question “How to know if someone unadded you on Snapchat.” You also know how to unfriend someone on Snapchat too.
But now the burning question is “How to report an account on Snapchat?”
Let’s find out together.
- Open the Snapchat app,
- Open the “report worthy” account,
- Click on the bitmoji to open their profile,
- Click on the three dots on the top right corner,
- Now select Menu from the list that appears,
- Now click on Report,
- Lastly, click on why you are reporting this account,
- Then hit submit.
And now it’s done, you have successfully reported an account on Snapchat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Can The Other Person See My Snaps After I Unfriended Them?
No, once you unfriend someone they no longer can see your snaps or any of your stories that you upload on Snapchat.
2. If You Unfriend Someone Will They Know?
If you unfriend someone the only way they might find out or even know about it is if they search your name on Snapchat and it doesn’t show.
3. What Happens When Someone Unfriends You On Snapchat?
Even after someone unfriends you on Snapchat, they will still be visible to you, but your snaps and messages won’t show to them unless they add you back.