Youtube is a video broadcasting channel that you can use for free. People consider it to be a social networking site and you can upload numerous videos here and even get your channel monetized. There are Youtube videos on different spectra and it can be one of the best ways to learn new things and apply them in life.
If you are a modern netizen, there is an obvious chance for you be a Youtube viewer. Well, if it so then you are aware of how the ads create a problem while you are watching the videos. This article can give you different solutions to get rid of Youtube ads. Well, go through the points given here to learn how to watch youtube without ads. However, before that you need to know what is a Youtube ad and the types of ads you can find on the platform.
- 1 Youtube Ad: Definition
- 2 Types Of Youtube Ads
- 3 Ways To Watch Youtube Videos Without Ads
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- 5 Final Words
Youtube Ad: Definition
Youtube ads are simple advertisements that people publish to provide their brand/ business exposure. Most of these ads work on the pay-per-click structure. Advertisers use it as a part of display campaigns on digital media.
If you are concerned about how to watch youtube videos without ads, this basic knowledge about YT ads is necessary for you. From an advertiser’s point of view, there are a lot of advantages of Youtube ads but as a viewer, it is too little. Well, the next part deals with the types of YT ads that you come across every day and think about how to watch youtube without ads.
You may like to read: YouTube++ Download Free APK For iOS, Android
Types Of Youtube Ads
Here is the type of Youtube ads that you see while watching a video. In fact, some of them would not bother you much but a few can take a toll on your flow. The types of Youtube ads are:
- Skippable In-Stream Ads: The skippable in-stream ads would not bother you much as they would not cut the flow. You can ignore the ad within seconds.
- Non Skippable In-Stream Ads: The non-skippable in-stream ads do not have the skip option and it can cut your flow. So, you can think about how to watch youtube without ads in this case.
- Bumper Ads: Bumper ads are good YT ads as they show up after a video ends. So, you can ignore them.
- Outstream Ads: Outstream Ads are only the ad links that appear on Youtube as the video runs. So, this also would not bother you much as a viewer. The best you can do is ignore the ad links and concentrate on the video.
- In Feed Video Ads: The In-feed video ads appear on the Youtube SERP. The best you can do is avoid clicking on these ads. So, you would not watch them. This is the way how to watch youtube without ads on android.
- Masthead Ads: Masthead ads are small ads that come on the top or bottom of the Youtube video when it runs. So, you can ignore this ad also.
Now, as you know what is a YT ad and the types of YT ads, it is time to know how you can avoid them. Sounds funny right? Well, let’s proceed.
Ways To Watch Youtube Videos Without Ads
Here are the ways by which you can watch Youtube videos without ads. If you are planning to do so, try sticking to any one process instead of trying out every process. Even, you can consider these as the solution for how to watch youtube without ads on iPhone. Take a look at the following points.
1. Take The Ads Free Premium Subscription
The best way you can watch YT ads-free is by taking the premium subscription. The best you can do is pay the monthly premium and enjoy seamless video broadcast. Consider it as the best and the most ethical way to get rid of Youtube ads while viewing a video.
2. Download An Ad Blocking Browser Extension
You can download an ad-blocking browser extension to your PC to watch Youtube without ads. The best you can do is check for its security and authenticity. Always check if it is there on the top-right side of your screen after you have downloaded it.
Once the downloading process is complete, you can go to Youtube and play a video to check if the ad is still showing up.
If you are not sure about the browser extensions to download, check it from here. What you can do is download the one that has mostly positive reviews. Check out from here:
AdBlock Plus: The best thing about AdBlock Plus is its filtering list. So, you can rely on it on how to watch youtube without ads on pc.
uBlock Origin: The uBlock Origin is a top-rated ad blocker for both Chrome and Firefox users.
AdGuard: The adGuard can be the right choice for you if you rely on positive reviews from the users.
3. Use The Safari Browser
You can use the Safari Browser on the iPhone device to get rid of ads while the video is playing. All you need to do is download the app on your device and activate it. Moreover, the Firefox browser can also help you to watch Youtube videos without ads.
4. Use Youtube Vanced On Android Phone
You can use Youtube Vanced on android devices. This app helps you to watch YT videos seamlessly. You can even turn on the YT sleep timer on this app to save your data. Moreover, the Firefox browser can also work on android devices. So, you can install that app too. Also, you can check for the add-ons available on Youtube. The best you can do, however, is download an app like AdBlock Plus as it can help you to watch videos without the noise of ads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Can You Block Youtube Ads For Free?
There are many ways how you can get rid of the ads on Youtube. The best you can do is download an adblocker extension or use a browser that allows ads-free Youtube.
2. How Can I Hack Youtube Without Ads?
You can hack Youtube without ads by the right extension.
3. Is There A Youtube App Without Ads?
No, you have to download a third-party ad blocker to get rid of YT ads.
No matter it is in an ethical or technical way, you can watch Youtube videos without ads quite easily. All you need to do is find out the best way to get rid of the ads. So, now you can find it as there would be no problem for you to understand how to watch Youtube without ads.