Publishing to Pinterest with Hootsuite saves time because:
- it automatically edits any image you upload into a more ‘pin-able’ version.
- you can schedule and post to multiple accounts and boards at the same time.
- it guarantees your pin will receive more engagement than posting natively.
- the Composer window suggests popular content for you to repin.
Correct Answer –
you can schedule and post to multiple accounts and boards at the same time.
Publishing to Pinterest with Hootsuite saves time because of a lot of reasons. One of the major reasons is that you can schedule and post to multiple accounts and boards at the same time.
Social media marketing very important factor of digital marketing strategies. It puts a great impact on the business. Creating a social identity and maintaining a strong online presence would do a lot of good for your business.
But it becomes very difficult when you have too many accounts to handle. It takes a lot of time and effort. Hootsuite makes it easier for you.
Hootsuite saves time while publishing to Pinterest because:
- users can manage multiple Pinterest accounts from a single platform.
- You don’t have to remember all the IDs & passwords of individual Pinterest accounts.
- Manage multiple streams together.
- Users can schedule posts in a bulk. Up to 350 posts at once.
- Users can publish posts on multiple Pinterest boards.
- And all of the above you can do with a single click.
Let’s take a deeper look into the matter.
What Is Hootsuite Used For?
Hootsuite is a social media management platform, developed in the year 2008 by Ryan Holmes. In one word, it does everything that a social media manager does.
Hootsuite is a highly useful and user-friendly tool. Users can add multiple networks and accounts to this platform and manage efficiently.
You can do multiple tasks like curate content, scheduling future posts, posting through different platforms together, posting the bulk of content at once, creating a team for social account management, and many more.
If you are running a social media marketing agency that works for several clients, or maybe you are running your own social media campaigns for personal purposes, Hootsuite will make your job much easier.
Can You Use Hootsuite For Free?
The good news is that you can use Hootsuite absolutely for free. There are both free and paid versions. Although in the free version there are some limitations, like – users can only integrate up to 3 social accounts, schedule up to a maximum of 30 posts, and can get only one user access.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Hootsuite?
Here take a look at the major benefits of using Hootsuite.
- Manage multiple streams in one place.
- Users can schedule posts for the future.
- You can schedule posts in a bulk.
- Get analytics results of the posts and campaigns.
- See what others are saying about your posts, and interact with them.
- Curate cool content.
- Create social media handling team and manage them.
Conclusion- Hootsuite is a great social media management tool. Using Hootsuite will save a lot of time in your social marketing strategy. Hope this article helped you know the answer you were looking for.