Social media marketing has become an effective and efficient way for any kind of business. But when the big brands need to do a lot, more small businesses do pretty well with social media marketing services. So a social media marketing portfolio is important.
But it takes a lot of time and effort to create a social media portfolio that will stand out from the crowd and will attract the eyes of your potential clients. But you need to make sure that you are doing it the right way.
- 1 How To Create A Social Media Marketing Portfolio For Small Business
- 2 Final Tip
How To Create A Social Media Marketing Portfolio For Small Business
In case you do not know how to create a social media portfolio, here I will guide you for that. In this article, I will help you with some tips to assist in creating a good social media marketing portfolio, which will help you to get small businesses as your clients.
1. Showcase All The Services That You Offer
While creating a social media marketing portfolio, the very first thing that you need to do is listing all the services that you offer. And for that, dedicate an entire section for it. If your potential customers do not get to know what you are offering, how will they select you?
When you are creating this section, there are some specific things that you need to keep in mind. They are,
- Here, images are your best friend. So, use some images from generic stock that will represent the services you offer and the clients you have served before.
- Do not forget to highlight the services that you are offering.
- Make it in a way, which will definitely be interesting. Make it compact so that your audiences can go through them easily.
2. List Your Clients
Organize your clients the same way you have organized all the services that you offer. When you are offering different types of social media marketing services, your social media marketing portfolio will have them differently.
- You can include the links to your client’s website if you can.
- Talk about the times of clients you have worked with, and also the types of services you offered them.
- Where you can, so do not forget to add your clients’ testimonials.
- If possible, ask your clients’ to share their reviews and experiences.
Now divide all your clients on the basis of those services. You may have more than one client of the services. Craft them to give a pretty look. In case you can not name your clients, you can describe them properly. Use proper stock images that will describe their business.
3. Do Not Forget To Optimize Your Personal Social Media Accounts
I am sorry that I am listing this point after two points, but that does not mean you can keep this one as optional. Do not forget that you are creating a social media marketing portfolio. What kind of service provider you will be if you can not optimize your own profile.
Your potential client will judge you through your social media profiles before hiring you. So, you need to make sure that your social media accounts should reflect a level of excellence so that you can convert your audiences into your customers.
Here are some ways to optimize your social media accounts quickly.
- Go for a standout and professional profile photo and cover photo for your profile.
- Make it super easy for your viewers to know what you do and who you are.
- Link your profile with your website.
- Do not forget to add keywords that are relevant to the services that you are offering.
- Create a clear mention of your location and contact details.
4. Focus On The Content A Little More
Content is considered the king of digital marketing. And social media marketing also depends a lot on the content that you are crafting. The scenario is the same when you are creating a social media marketing portfolio.
The content that you are posting on your social media accounts should be creative enough to attract the attention of the viewers. Focus a little more on the captions that you are using. As per the social media platform, your content should be relevant.
These are the factors that will determine your efficiency in front of your audiences or viewers. When they witness the creativity or presentation, they are looking for their business as well. There your chances of getting selected will definitely increase.
5. Do The SEO For Your Website As Well
Though SEO is not directly related to social media marketing, you can consider the result for a more enhanced result from your social media marketing portfolio. And when it comes to search engine optimization or SEO, your main focus should be on your website.
- Use keywords that are relevant to your industry or niche.
- Use a well-maintained blog and optimize its content.
- On social media platforms, use proper and relevant hashtags. Hashtags play a huge role.
- Can go for collaboration and partnership as well.
Do not forget that your website is the first thing that your target audiences will land on. Make sure it has lesser loading time and user-friendly user interference. Go for well-developed navigation so that your visitors do not face difficulty in going through the pages.
So, these are the tips that will help you to create a proper social media marketing portfolio for a small business. You should make sure that you are using all the opportunities to attract and retain your clients. You can go through some social media marketing portfolio examples.
Read Also –