Social media marketing is a booming industry with immense potential, but marketers did not expect messaging platforms like Whatsapp Or Telegram marketing strategies to succeed. Most businesses are only concerned about a few social networking sites (like LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook) but that approach has become redundant in 2022.
While Instagram has 2 billion active users, Facebook has more than 2 billion active users visiting the platform every month. So then why are marketers obsessing over platforms like WhatsApp and Telegram? While most businesses have not figured out the telegram marketing software, a few visionary brands use all the platforms for overall holistic growth.
Instead, social media marketing now included all the leading social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and even more message-oriented ones like WhatsApp and Telegram. Thus, if telegram marketing goes above your head, scroll down and find out how Telegram can be used as a platform for marketing!
- 1 What Is Telegram Marketing?
- 2 Benefits Of Telegram Marketing
- 3 How To Do Telegram Marketing?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 5 Conclusion
What Is Telegram Marketing?
For those who are not aware, Telegram is a messaging platform much like WhatsApp. It’s a cloud-based platform that users can experience on any device – from smartphones and tablets to desktops, Telegram can be used on all devices. Users can easily share messages, videos, images, and files – they can also form groups for any purpose.
Telegram marketing naturally refers to using the platform for marketing purposes. For instance, if you create a digital marketing telegram group, then that counts as a way you are using Telegram for marketing purposes. In April 2020, it was announced that the platform had more than 400 million active users every month.
The next infographic about the app that came out during the same time mentioned that more than 1.5 million active users installed the app and signed in daily. All these numbers suggested only one thing – Telegram marketing had become a thing, and marketers could no longer stay away from the same.
Benefits Of Telegram Marketing
Before learning the intricacies of Telegram marketing, understanding the benefits of the same is crucial. The benefits of using Telegram for marketing are as follows,
- Telegram allows businesses to form a channel (can be public or private) for customers to join. In this thread, businesses can share any information related to their brand with their existing or potential customers. Thus telegram marketing tools help businesses to keep their customers informed.
- One of the best things about using Telegram is that the platform allows businesses to communicate directly with their audience through interactive groups. Customers can even communicate with each other, and businesses can also have managers added to the groups for more efficient management.
- A successful customer support strategy is key to running a successful business. What better than customer support that can last around the clock every single day? It’s convenient, and you can also access the platform from literally any device. Thus, even if you are traveling, you can reply to customers with the help of your phone.
How To Do Telegram Marketing?
Now that you have a good idea about Telegram Marketing, the next logical step is to figure out how to use telegram for marketing. So scroll down and find out how to use the Telegram platform for implementing your marketing strategy.
1. Set Some Goals
Before developing any strategy, it is crucial to set some goals, especially in marketing and advertising. Once you set some goals, it will be easy to plan your content, the tools you need, and the key performance indicators – this makes things pretty time-consuming for a change!
With Telegram, you can envision the following goals,
- To boost website traffic.
- To improve customer engagement.
- To build long-time relationships.
- To automate daily tasks.
- To support customers and increase sales.
For example, if you want to build long-lasting relationships with your target audience, simply create a private Telegram channel for your loyal clientele and share upcoming offers and exciting deals with them. H&M does the same thing with newsletters for their ‘members.’
2. Create An Account On Telegram
Once you have finished setting your goals and expectations from the platform, it’s time to start implementing your Telegram marketing strategy. While you are starting with creating an account on the forum, you must remember that you have three options,
For instance, affiliate marketing telegram groups and digital marketing telegram groups are pretty common. The group feature will allow you to create a group and add up to 200,000 members. If it’s a public group, anyone can join the group ad view the group’s history. However, if it’s a private group, you can only add people manually or invite them to join with a link.
Channels are very similar to groups, but there are usually created for days when you need to broadcast a message to an audience of massive size. The difference, in this case, is only admins can post in channels, and each member in the channel receives a notification whenever something is posted.
The best part about Telegram marketing is the chatbot feature. The app is already making it possible for you to reply to people at all times. But in case you are still not able to respond to customer queries, you can always count on chatbots for all the help you need!
3. Promote Your Telegram Account
Lastly, without promotional activities, your Telegram marketing strategy is bound to fall apart. Remember, this is not Facebook or Instagram that you expect your content to perform well because you understood the algorithm. Instead, understand you are marketing on a platform where you have direct access to your customers.
You can promote your Telegram account through the following channels,
- Social media.
- Cross promotions and collaborations.
- Facebook advertisements.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Can Telegram Be Used For Marketing?
Yes, the Telegram application can be extensively utilized for both marketing and advertising.
2. How Can I Promote In Telegram?
Follow the steps below for promoting accurately on Telegram,
- Add members from your contacts manually.
- Don’t forget to use social media for cross-promotion.
- Be active on chat forums and groups.
- Invest in chatbots.
- Be a part of catalogs on Telegram channels.
3. How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Telegram?
Telegram marketing will cost you nothing but in case your strategy includes both organic and inorganic approaches, you will spend somewhere between 0 to 1000 dollars on the platform.
The success of Telegram marketing has a lot to do with the simple user interface and the sheer convenience of using the app. This is no surprise why more and more businesses are choosing Telegram for their direct communication strategies. It’s a simple user interface. Today, even a 70-year-old can operate Telegram!
Now that you know where many of your customers are spending time, you must focus on crafting a proper strategy. Thus, reach out to your audience on Telegram and make the most of this terrific platform!