The Hootsuite bulk composer allows you to:
- approve large numbers of posts composed by junior team members
- schedule up to 350 messages at one time, including existing scheduled messages
- publish the same message across hundreds of social media networks at once
- add background music to all the YouTube videos in a playlist
- send out hundreds of personalized direct messages to your Twitter lists
- generate large amounts of SEO friendly copy, based on social marketing goals
Correct answer –
schedule up to 350 messages at one time, including existing scheduled messages
Now you know the answer to what the Hootsuite bulk composer allows you to do. But there might be someone who still doesn’t know a lot about Hootsuite and its necessity in this digital age. Let’s take a look.
Social media has become an essential pillar of business marketing. Building a solid and effective social media strategy is a must to thrive in the competitive market.
In order to stay ahead in the competition, you have to opt for digital marketing strategies over traditional ones.
Performing campaigns on social media platforms and managing so many accounts together can create a lot of trouble. We all have ever wished for a technique where we could manage multiple accounts together and efficiently.
Now, this wish has come true. There are several platforms using which we can actually manage multiple accounts with ease. These are called social media management platforms. And Hootsuite is a popular one among them.
What Is Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is a social media management platform and is one of the most popular ones. It was created by Ryan Holmes in 2008.
This platform supports several social networks integration like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc., and up to 35 accounts together.
Using this single platform, users can do multiple tasks like managing multiple social accounts, curate content, creating social media handling team and managing them, schedule posts, measuring results, etc.
Top Reasons Why You Should Use Hootsuite?
There are several reasons why you should use Hootsuite. Let take a look briefly.
- Manage multiple accounts.
- Create your social media team and manage them as well.
- You can read the reviews and get into interactions with your audiences.
- Analyze your social campaigns with real-time data.
- You can schedule your posts as per your needs.
How To Bulk Schedule Social Media Posts/Messages In Hootsuite?
Using the Hootsuite platform, users can schedule up to 350 posts at a time. This is a great feature of Hootsuite that saves a lot of time and effort.
Now if you are running your own social media campaigns or a social media agency that works for other clients, then Hootsuite is an unavoidable social media tool for your business.
Now let’s take a look at how you can schedule posts/messages in Hootsuite.
Scheduling Posts On Hootsuite: Step-By-Step
- Sign-up for the account, or log in if you already have one.
- To bulk compose on Hootsuite, you need to prepare a CSV file that consists of all the social posts you want to create. This sheet should be filled up with all the details.
- Log in to your dashboard. On the left, you will see the “Publisher” option. Click on that.
- Then on the left bar, click on the “Bulk Composer” option.
- In the Bulk composer menu, you will find “Download example”, click on that.
- A sample CSV file will be downloaded that will show you the pattern you should create your CSV file like.
- Now create your own CSV file mentioning the date, time, post title, post link, etc.
- Then go back to the “Bulk composer” menu, where you will find the “Select file to upload”.
- Upload your CSV file and select the platforms where you want to publish it.
- In the next step, you can review and edit your messages.
- After the final edit, schedule your messages.
Best Practices For Hootsuite Bulk Composing
Using Hootsuite would give you a lot of benefits. Hootsuite bulk composer is a great feature of Hootsuite that makes your task a lot easier. But you have to keep certain important points in your mind while bulk composing in Hootsuite. Maintaining these points would make your posts/campaigns more relative and effective. Let’s take a brief look at those.
- While bulk composing your posts/messages on Hootsuite and scheduling them for future, make sure that you maintain your post timing. It helps your audience to understand at what time of the day they can expect your posts. Eventually, it makes your social engagement stronger.
- Make sure you come up with unique content with every post. Duplicate or pre-published content can create adverse effects.
- Your content should be authentic and it should add value to your readers. The ultimate purpose for your social campaigns is to serve your audience better with your posts. So make sure your content is valuable enough.
- Remember to keep the character counts of your posts in your mind. Each social platforms have a certain character limits for each posts. While bulk composing for multiple networks, be sure the character counts should not cross the limits.
Hootsuite comes with great features. It allows you to posts up to 350 messages all at once. Hope this article helps you to discover this huge feature of Hootsuite.