The two rights answers are: Sophisticated reporting to measure performance and Massive reach, you can advertise on any website.
Google Display Network (GDN) is a perfect choice if you are an E-commerce business owner or digital marketer. The extent of reach you will get from it is simply unimaginable. Especially, if you have recently started your business and struggling to augment your brand visibility, you can trust Google Display Network blindly.
In addition, the performance measurement becomes as smooth as butter with the exclusive tools of GDN. What are the key benefits of using the Google display network? (choose 2) – Wanna explore more? Read the post till the end.
- 1 What Are The Key Benefits Of Using The Google Display Network? (Choose 2)
- 1.1 What Are The Key Benefits Of Using The Google Display Network? (Choose 2)
- 1.2 What Are The Key Benefits Of Using The Google Display Network As A Whole?
- 1.3 Explanation Of The Answers:
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions :
- 1.5 The Bottom Line
About Google Display Network (GDN)
Before diving into “what are the key benefits of using the Google display network (choose 2),” let us understand GDN well.
You must have heard about GDN but are not so sure about its functions right? Well, Google Display Network is a unique platform of Google where your ad could appear amidst more than 2 million websites, apps, videos. The best thing about GDN is that the sites here enjoy a maximum reach of up to 90% of users globally.
Undoubtedly, this is one of the biggest advantages of the Google Display Network that users enjoy to its fullest. GDN could assist you in reaching a massive audience in a short time span. Hence, it has found its place on the favorites list of the new digital business owners.
Are you looking for how to reach an audience of specific age groups for your services or product or audience from a particular location? The solution to all these is one – Google Display Network.
- Placing your ads on google.com
- Influence consideration
- Sophisticated reporting to measure performance
- Massive reach, you can advertise on any website
What Are The Key Benefits Of Using The Google Display Network? (Choose 2)
You already know what are the key benefits of using the Google display network? (choose 2) – right? Don’t you want to deep dive into these benefits more? Let’s move on to analyze the merits of the Google Display network further:
1. Sophisticated Reporting To Measure Performance
The performance measurement of your ad or campaign is incredible with Google Display Network. With its inclusive tools, you can evaluate the audiences’ demographics, analyze conversion/clicks/impressions, check where your ads are appearing, etc.
2. Massive Reach, You Can Advertise On Any Website
The 2nd best thing about using GDN for your online business is you will get significant exposure and visibility. Targeting audiences also become easier with some splendid targeting options.
Was accessing millions of websites was your dream? Well, it won’t be anymore. Because, with accessibility to various devices and sites, it is possible to post ads on any website with the help of Display Network.
What Are The Key Benefits Of Using The Google Display Network As A Whole?
If you speak about Google Display Network’s benefits overall, there are many. Although the two we discussed above are the crucial ones, its time to focus on the associated advantages of using Google Display Networks:
- Manage The Campaigns: Kickstart your online business journey with GDN’s campaign setup process. You can engage your audience in – through intense personalization. Moreover, its incredible methodologies of assessing the campaign performances help you devise improvement strategies in the most uncomplicated way.
- Control The Costs: GDN is the one and only choice of advertising and leveraging brand awareness with a low budget. It charges much lower than the industry standards. For example, GDN gets multiple clicks for $0.05 per click for the real estate sector. Can you imagine how cheap is this!
- Target Ads: With a plethora of targeting options, you can target particular audiences based on several factors. Age, buying behavior, tastes and preferences, gender, recent searches, etc. are some controlling factors for targeting Ads on GDN.
On GDN, you are always welcome to continuously explore and find your best choice through ad groups and targets.
Explanation Of The Answers:
I know you are looking for an explanation to the answers of “What are the key benefits of using the Google display network? (choose 2).” We here we are with the dull justifications:
- GDN gives you free entrance to millions of devices or sites
- The price cost click is truly cheaper and there is no initial charge
- Sophisticated results reporting
- Find the relevant contents to place your ads.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Q1. What Sites Are There On Google Display Network?
There are a large number of sites on Google Display Network, approximately 2 million. However, the most popular ones are Gmail, Youtube, Finance, and Blogger.
Q2. How do I join Google Display Network?
At first, sign in to your Google Ads Account and hit the “Campaigns.” Then tap on the “new campaigns,” and select the campaign type as “Display Network Only,”
Q3. Is Facebook part of the Google Display Network?
Not at all! Facebook is a social network whereas GDN is a part of the Google search engine. Advertising on both has significant differences in processes and capabilities.
Q4. How much are Google display ads?
The Google Ads’ average cost per click on Google Display Network is often less than $1.
The Bottom Line
I hope the answer to “What are the key benefits of using the Google display network? (choose 2)” has satisfied your curious mind. So without any more ado, boost your business visibility today with Google Display Network and analyze the ad performance like a Pro. I am sure you will be able to achieve all the marketing goals smoothly.
Was this article able to answer your query desirably? Leave your viewpoints or queries in the comment section below, we will be more than happy to assist you.